It has been a very long time since my last post, I have lots of reason why I have not being able to blog but the most important of all is the building of our new bakery location. My husband and I have been hard at work trying to make this dream a reality. We never planned to spend this long in the process but it has never being up to us. We have come this long to stop now so I pray that our dream could come true soon. I have so many good people supporting us that I am so grateful for all their support specially my mother, my father and my older brother. We have decided to change the of our bakery to Main Street Bakery and Catering, I will continue with my business name as Luz "The Cake Lady" @ Main Street Bakery. :-) I hope you like it.

Here are a few pictures of our newest cakes and sweets.