This topsy-turvy cake I made for a very sweet girl, turning 15!



I made the top tier French vanilla cake with strawberry filling, the middle tier was half strawberry half chocolate cake with dark chocolate mousse, and the bottom tier was dark chocolate cake with fresh raspberry filling. The cupcakes were chocolate and vanilla with raspberry buttercream toping. The flowers on the top of the cake were a hit.


She loved it.






I title this cake the Girly Diva Cake

It was red velvet cake with sweet cream cheese filling


I made a small hand bag, lipstick, pearl bracelet and a napkin out of gum-paste







Lightning McQueen Car Cake

This cake was very fun to carved and mold, I am save to say that my husband was very impressed









These cake were made for a set of triplets, I made 2 blue cakes and this one pink




Reach for the Stars Cake

Dora Theme Cake


Duck Hunter Cake